Wednesday, March 3, 2010

trip planning

I am not ready for my trip. I thought I was, but looking over the small list of "Things to do", I see holes upon holes in what is not done. I borrowed an AC converter from a friend at work. It is a small black box with two round prongs on the end. It looks like a taser, like the two white and silver tipped prongs will shock you if you were to touch it. But, like Max Power, you musnt touch.
I also need a Sony memory stick for the camera, as well as batteries. I also need to find something for Ellis to sign. Morrison is covered. Just waiting on the planets to align so he may appear from the exploding womb of a lamb, fire works will blast off, women will faint. Morrison has appeared. Ellis will most likely beam in via Jenny Sparks and travel on the lightening of electricity. As for the rest of the trip. Well, I am not sure what to expect. I imagine it will be a bit debauched as far as drinking goes, but otherwise a sightseeing tour. I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment